Thursday, August 7, 2008

ISP-Intermittent Service Provider?

ISP is supposed to stand for internet service provider, but today I decided it could just as well stand for intermittent service provider in my ISP's case. Sure, well, maybe they will blame it on the weather, we did have a flashflood/long thunderstorm, but this is 2008, and we bloggers have gotten used to being able to get on whenever we feel like it.

So, I am back on and a bit more appreciative of the connection, but no less annoyed at having to find something else to do when I wanted to post my blog, and also with the burden of having to remember that I did not yet post my blog and that I would have to later. This over forty brain needs lots of written and/or verbal reminders to do things (preferably both!). This is especially true when I am off my usual schedule of posting first thing in the am. It is kind of like taking pills first thing in the morning. If you forget, you aren't likely to remember, until the next morning when in a foggy haze, you mutter to yourself, "wait a minute, I think I forgot to take these yesterday..."

By the way, I did take my pills this morning. I don't have a PSP, a pill service provider, unless you count me, so I had no worries about the service being unavailable.

No comments: